From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, February 25, 2016

Easter

Hello Dear Friends -- 
With hope I look forward to Easter! 
It's early this year, and that gives me hope that Spring will be too! 
Back in January our Capitol city held it's annual agricultural fair called The Farm Show. We go every year. It's always fun to wander through the maze of farm animals, watching our every step (think manure!) and seeing people we know.  And of course there's the food! I try to convince myself every year that I am not going for the food. But then I get to the food court loaded with baked potatoes and milkshakes and potato donuts! It's all so good! 

 
 These bunnies are such an attraction for my daughters. They roam freely on a table and the kids gather around and pet their super soft fur.
One of my favorites is the lambs. I especially like it when they are not sheared, but those I don't see often.
I hope you are finding many things to be thankful for this Lenten season.

I for one am thankful that Spring is just around the corner!!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment