From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Sunday, November 29, 2015

God Jul!

Happy Holidays, my friends!

We have not been experiencing our typical Thanksgiving/Christmas weather here -- it's usually much colder and we are in full winter gear. But not this year!! And I am so thankful! 
It made for nice weather as we went Sunday after church and picked out our Christmas tree.
And of course I love capturing all the pictures!

We are clowns. Every one of us. My girls ran among the trees chasing each other while my husband flexed his muscles and prepared to show off as he cut down our tree.
Happy Holiday Preparation friends! I'll be back with some more Christmas pictures and a find that I am hugely grateful for. Can't wait for you to see it. AND IT WAS FREE!
Christmas Blessings!
Tammy




 

No comments:

Post a Comment