From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Thursday, April 23, 2015

What Every Girl Needs

Hello Friends -- 


I bought this new mixer on sale at Walmart.
It’s not anything special.
In fact it was the cheapest one I could find. 
Mixers don’t need to be pretty for me. Just functional. 
I was contemplating throwing away the beaters to my previous hand mixer. (It overheated when I was mixing too many rectangles of cream cheese at once. SEVEN IN ALL! Note to self: don’t blend more than three cream cheese blocks at a time) HA!


Then as I whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies today and then a batch of whoopee pies, I realized what every girl needs. TWO SETS OF BEATERS!  One for the chocolate chip cookies and one for the whoopee pies.
Of course I could have washed the one set and then used it again for the whoopee pies.
 I could have.
But I didn’t. 
That’s when I realized two sets of beaters make a girl’s life a lot easier. Have you ever been there? 


So that was my AHA moment for the day. I will always have two sets of beaters on hand. HA!
I would love to hear of any AHA moments you’ve had lately.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment