From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hi Beautiful Friends --
We've been feathering our nest here! Are you done with your Christmas decorations? If you are anything like me, you are never done! HA!  I just have so much fun with it, who wants to stop? It's the delight of seeing something new. You know.... move the couch here, throw some new pillows on it. Hang the bleached pine cone wreath above it ..... It just doesn't stop.
And I'm okay with that! It's fun when my girls get involved too. I'll go into their bedrooms and see that they have moved their Christmas tree from one corner to another or a nutcracker to a higher shelf. They will proudly come out and ask me to "see what I think." Kinda like I do to them when I change something!!

What's happening now is that my youngest has taken it upon herself to "correct" my decoration faux pas! I'll turn around and she'll have moved something just slightly different or shifted the picture frames on the shabby chic coffee table. She's a hoot!

I'm excited to share some FABULOUS pictures from a recent decorating party! Three other chums and I got together for a Vintage House Warming party. It was like a progressive dinner without the dinner part. We drove from house to house looking at each girl's beautiful house and decorations. What a blast. There were about 25 ladies invited and they were treated to some fabulous creativity by these women!! I'll be sharing those pics when I come back here again.
Until then, keep decorating! 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment