From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Sunday, December 14, 2014

 Hello Friends --
To kick off the Christmas season I held a Vintage House Touring party. What Fun! There was about 25 ladies in attendance and four ladies that showed their beautiful cottages. We started with Julie and ended with Pam. Each house was decorated with vintage finds and diy hacks.
Sit back with a good cup of steaming tea and enjoy the pictures.




At my house we had hot chocolate on a stick and everyone took home a vintage ornament -- a styrofoam ball wrapped in burlap and stamped with a vintage yule tide message. They really turned out cute. I even painted the jingle bells that I glued on top.
 This is Julie's house. You will love her pink details!


I wish you could have been at Julie's to see all her yummy details! It was so shabby chic and cozy!


I'll be back in another post to share more pictures from our Vintage Christmas Tour. You won't want to miss Brenda and Pam's houses!
Decking the Halls, 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment