From somebody's trash to my treasure. I like to re-style & re-create what was once a cast off. Isn't that what Jesus does with us?


Friday, December 19, 2014

Dreaming of a Vintage Christmas!

Christmas Greetings, Friends --
Last night I made my last and final scramble to Boscov's to pick up something for my mom. (Mom, if you are reading this,stop here! HA) That's a joke. My mom used to say she would open up her hidden Christmas gifts while her parents weren't looking and then tape them back up again!!

Do you know anyone like that? 

I wanted to share more pictures with you of my Vintage House Touring party. These next pictures are from Julie's sister Brenda's house. OH the glamour and glitz!!! 


Such sweet details wherever you would look. On one wall Brenda had large Victorian style pictures covering the wall. In another corner she had two curvy vintage dressers atop each other.

She also shared a beautiful Christmas story about her pink Christmas trees. I will not share it here, I just wouldn't do it justice. It's one of those stories that are so precious and funny and a tear jerker all at the same time!


Are you inspired yet? I know I am.
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season and resting in the beauty of the quiet manger.

I'll be back with Pam's house soon. You won't want to miss it!

Merrily,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment